Thursday, October 13, 2016

In the Right Direction

OK.
Are you ready for this? (Probably not).
The EIM word for the week is "direction." When I was thinking what to do with this, I started with a compass and veered into moral compass territory for a fleeting moment. Can you hear the brakes squealing?

There were many ways to go with this, so...here ya go!

This is One Direction:


This could be the right direction:




And that brings me home!

I love the squirrely S-turn! Don't you?

Fall is in the air, which means it's sunny and 90. Leaves are turning early and the citrus is ripening already, two months or more ahead of schedule. I'm not the biggest fan of Hallowe'en, but I'm trying to embrace the excitement for everyone else. Instead of working the seasonal Zentangle challenges, I tried my hand at digital illustrating. Caution: danger zone!
Well, Happy Fall!
Notice I left my broom by the door, just like you'd find it here. I parked some pumpkins, too, along with the obligatory bushel of mums. If you think I'm drawing those, you're crazy!

4 comments:

  1. Love the take on the theme. I thought about 1 direction but did not know how to get it done. Great work girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful inchie ideas and a great door

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great ideas for your Inchies, I thought of one direction, but gave up at the first hurdle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great inchies - love all the different direction arrows

    ReplyDelete